Monday, January 14, 2013

West Wycombe 9th January 2013

Today work took me to back to High Wycombe, and at lunch time I went to West Wycombe for a walk.
I parked down Toweridge Lane, and I walked up the hill to the edge of High Wood.

Mistle Thrushes were in the trees with the mistletoe, 


Red Kite over head, I then followed the edge of the fields down to Bullocks Farm Lane seeing Carrion Crow, Pheasant, Red-legged Partridge, Woodpigeon, Buzzard and Chaffinch. I then crossed the A40 and entered the field and followed the hedge back towards where I had parked, and added Robin, Blackbird, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Magpie.


I then looked in the fields with the sheep and in these fields were Jackdaw, Rook, Pied Wagtail and on a fence post a Kestrel.


2013 Year List = 39

No comments:

Post a Comment